Wednesday, February 13, 2008

WELCOME!


As many of you know I am going to school to become a Nutritionist. I love to write and I love to cook. SOOOOO... I am going to be posting recipes I have that I have found/created/love for all of you to try and comment on. I eventually with be my own business teaching "healthy cooking" classes, publishing articles and recipes in magazines, and giving council to people that need nutritional guidance. Recipes will most likely be posted every Thursday and they will be "healthy" with the occasional splurge recipe. Hope you all enjoy and feel free to give me feed back!

4 comments:

Rosemary said...

Yay! I'm so excited! We need to have a potluck too like we were planning last year!

Kelsey & Beau said...

Cool!!! I like this idea!!! I'm excited to hear your ideas.

chelsea :: stock said...

I will totally use this. alot. I thank you. Petra thanks you. But mostly, Jeff thanks you.

Unknown said...

Calli, I am in love with this idea! I will definitely be checking up on it. I also love to cook, and have a lot of good healthy recipes if you need any help! I agree with rose, we need to have a pot luck because all of us are such amazing cooks!